Connie Talbot

>> Saturday, January 3, 2009

As i was chatting with my friends today, we talked about a few of the talented kids. The moment i reach home, i on my computer and started searching and looking at these talented kids. Wow, to my surprise, there is one little girl who have really touches my heart. Her singing was simply awesome and so touching. Her name was Connie Talbot. She started her singing career when she was 6 years old. There are some of her nice song below... Hope you enjoy it !!! ^_^

Connie Talbot (Over The Rainbow)


Connie Talbot (I Will Always Love You)


Connie Talbot (I Have A Dream)



Have you ever heard of this girl before? No? Dun worry... If you wan to know her more just click on the link below to view her detail profile... ^_^
Connie Talbot

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP