Riddles Part 1

>> Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My friends have given me some riddles to try out and i have decided to share it with you. How many riddles question can you get it right out of the 5 riddles? Try it...

  1. I am weightless, but you can see me. Put me in a bucket, and I'll make it lighter. What am I?

  2. I'm light as a feather, yet the strongest man can't hold me for much more than a minute. What am I?

  3. What goes around the world but stays in a corner?

  4. I have holes in my top and bottom, my left and right, and in the middle. But I still hold water. What am I?

  5. Give me food, and I will live; give me water, and I will die. What am I?

Well, i will just post 5 riddles for now. Make sure you really think of it before looking at the answers. Good luck and Happy Thinking!!! ^_^

Solution

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP