Riddles Part 2

>> Friday, December 26, 2008

In riddles part 2, three of the riddles will be based on math riddles. Now let's see how many math riddles you got get it right out of the 3 question. The 1st riddles will be the easiest. Try it...

  1. Guess what number am I. I am a three digit number. My tens digit number is six more than ones digit. My hundred digit is three less than my tens digit. My ones digit is three less than my hundred digit. What number am I?

  2. A large truck is crossing a bridge 1 mile long. The bridge can only hold 14000 lbs, which is the exact weight of the truck. The truck makes it half way across the bridge and stops. A bird lands on the truck. Does the bridge collapse? Give a reason.

  3. Imagine you are an owner of a pet shop. If you put in one parrot in one cage, you will end up with one additional parrot. And, if you put two parrot in one cage, you will end up with one additional cage. How many cages and parrots do you have?

There is the three riddles. Do try it out. ^_^


Solution


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP